|May 30, 2012||Posted by Sweet Tooth Runner under Uncategorized|
1. I WAS going to write a WIAW post, but I’ve forgotten to take photos of pretty much everything I’ve eaten. Except this photo which documents my recent obsession with ice lollies:
the scariest thing is that this photo has not been edited/filtered…I clearly just naturally give out an alien-like glow
2. I raced on Monday, and I absolutely LOVED it!! I have to admit, I was nervous for it all day, as it was the shortest distance I’ve ever raced, but I really enjoyed it! I don’t have the official results or any photos from the race yet, but I think I got around 5.25 for the mile…? I’ll confirm the time when I find out It was weird running such a short distance…it was over before I knew it! I just LOVE racing though, and dropping down in distance was definitely a good test for me! I need to learn to push more over short distances though, as I still felt that I had more left in me.
3. My race was the latest one I’ve ever done (gun went off for my race at 9pm!), so by the time I was done, I was starving and ready for dinner! I went straight to the nearby supermarket afterwards to pick up dinner, and I got a LOT of funny looks! Is it not normal to wander around a supermarket at night in racing gear…?
4. It is the Queen’s Jubilee celebrations this weekend, and the green just across from us is having a fete and a picnic to celebrate! How cute is that?! Sadly, I should be in Crete then, but it looks SO FUN.
5. I discovered that I prefer cold partly-frozen cookies to warm ones. I’m sure you’re so happy you made the decision to read this post and find out all these fascinating facts about me I made PB choc chip cookies and then froze them, and they are SO GOOD from the freezer!
6. I just saw the movie The Dictator with my friends. I have an embarrassingly loud laugh and I don’t think my friends will ever invite me to a comedy again. Also, I am The Dictator’s spitting image:
twins. all I need is a beard and I could be his doppelganger
What is your favourite hot-weather food? Right now I am in love with ice lollies…I am such a child!
What is your favourite genre of film? I think comedy, but I really should work on making my laugh less scary before I watch them in public
Random: Do any of you guys like iced coffee? I LOVE regular coffee, but iced coffee sounds weird to me! I want to try it though!
Have a great day!! <3