|January 22, 2012||Posted by Sweet Tooth Runner under Surveys|
Happy weekend!! Hope you’re all having a great one! Mine has been amazing so far, and I’ll do a full recap tomorrow! In the meantime, I love these survey thingies, and so when I saw this one on Chelsey’s blog, I knew I had to do it!
1) What is one of your favourite ways to spend a Saturday?
My perfect Saturday includes running, spending time with friends and family, and eating (slightly undercooked) brownies.
2) List your top three favourite TV shows.
Honestly, I don’t watch a lot of TV, but when I do, it is almost always:
- Criminal Minds
- Downton Abbey
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Personally, I’d rather photobomb.
Honestly, I know everyone chooses the taking them option (also, saying you like being in them more sounds…vain almost?), but I do love seeing pictures of myself from over the years. I love looking back on different times and events in my life and reminiscing!
4) Why do you blog?
Because I really love sharing my passion with others and ‘meeting’ people who share it!
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
Looking this up right now for accuracy…
- Running Times
- Runners World
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
Sorry friends, I would say you guys, but Paula Radcliffe and Shalane Flanagan just win it here!
7) List a few of your favourite snacks.
- peanut butter and anything
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
My six year old Miniature Schnauzer called Buddy! He is my best friend, and I am currently training him to be my new running buddy. Our PDR together is…half a mile. We’re working on it!!
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
- my running shoes
- my Bible
- my iPhone
10) What’s your favourite drink?
I love water…is that weird? But I’d never ever pass up on a cappuccino!
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
Cooking yes, but baking even more so! It is my preferred form of therapy
12) Do you have children?
Yeah I do. I’ve managed to conceal it from the blog all this time. Scandalous.
13) What are your favourite hobbies?
Will Smith has got it right.
Ok, he needs to add eating, music, and sleeping to that list, but he’s got the main two covered!
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
Urgh I feel so clichéd writing it, but I’m definitely more outgoing than shy!
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
Be able to tell my left from my right without doing the ‘L’ shape with my hands. I wish I was joking, but yes I do have to do that!
16) Who is your favourite athlete?
Yup, I changed the question because I couldn’t think of my favourite actor! My favourite athlete is Paula Radcliffe. She has more spirit, resilience, and determination than anyone I know. I heard a commentator on the radio once say that her 2.15.25 marathon record is the equivalent to a men’s sub 2 marathon!! Beyond amazing.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
Haha the coolest thing?! I’m really not cool. No wait scratch that, I just bought a foam roller from eBay, no less. Don’t tell me that that’s not cool.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
Mixed, some close, some far! Some of my family live in New York and in India though, so they’re really far away sadly!
19) List three of your talents.
- Procrastinating. All I need is internet/a book/my imagination.
- Music possibly, because I have perfect pitch, but this brings up the whole nature vs. nurture thing!
- Eating. I have actually won an eating contest before, so this is allowed to be listed as a talent!
20) What is your greatest attribute?
This is the hardest question for sure! I will say my positivity. I generally always see the good in everything. Life looks so much better through rose tinted glasses
Alrighty, I’m off to bed to catch my EIGHT hours of sleep (I’m aiming to get that every night this week!). And then eat pancakes when I wake up. Love the weekend!
Choose one of these questions to answer!
Have a great weekend friends! <3