Some Things Never Change
|September 21, 2011||Posted by Sweet Tooth Runner under Lists|
HELLO friends!! How’s your week going? Good I hope! Mine is so busy but I’m LOVING it!!
I am a list person. I’m sure you hadn’t figured that out from the fact that half my posts are in list form…but anyway, here is a few NEW things in my life!!
1. Being chocolated out. I thought this could never happen, but I was DEFINITELY chocolated-out this morning after yesterday! For the first time since I can remember, breakfast did NOT involve chocolate!!
Banana oatbran pudding with bloobs and TJ’s crunchy PB. I forgot how awesome this was!! So creamy and delicious…it’s been too long- never again!!
Cherry dark chocolate is my current fave chocolate! I could eat that whole bar quite happily!
2. My obsession with cucumber+hummus has reached new heights. I now carry around a tub of Sabra and a baggie of cucumber sticks for random dippage throughout the day.
3. Buying my first pair of spikes! My coach gave me a few names of good XC spikes, and I ended up narrowing it down, and then picking these Nike ones based on the fact that they have ‘waffle’ in the name:
Nike Zoom XC Waffle! They’re actually men’s but apparently they work well for us women too
I am trying to heal ASAP so that I can compete in the XC regional championships in a few weeks!! I am very sure I’ll be allowed to do this, because it’s on grass and a short race, so it should be all good! My half mary is looking VERY doubtful, but I’m getting more tests done tomorrow to find out more, so fingers crossed!!
4. Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter withdrawals. Since I finished my jar a few days ago, I have actually DREAMED about it!! That is how obsessed I am! So of course, I got straight down to ordering more…
Expensive, but oh so worth it
5. Missing spin!! I realised the other day that I haven’t taken a spin class in over two months!! I used to take two a week! Since I’ve started running again, I haven’t really had time! But now I have booked myself in for the HARDEST spin class on earth, which is early Friday morning! Preparing myself for a butt-kicking!!
6. Cookie Dough Balls! I FINALLY got round to making Mama Pea’s infamous PB Cookie Dough Balls for a lil’ house party I’m going to tomorrow night!
From the copious dough tasting I did, I can tell they will be a HIT!!
7. And as a surprise and to amuse y’all, here is my outfit for tomorrow night’s party…
That is a monkey onesie. I know you’re jealous. You haven’t even seen the tail yet!
The best part? Its not even a costume party. I used to do the same as a kid, going in my favourite fairy costume when everyone else was in normal clothes:
Some things never change. I even look the same….awkward.
Have you changed much since you were younger? Nope! Look the same (well, taller!) and act like even more of a dork.
Do you enjoy spinning? I find it depends a LOT on the instructor, but a good one can gives me SUCH a hard workout!
Are you a list person? Yes, I make them for EVERYTHING! Even when buying shoes and stuff, I make pros and cons lists haha!