Seven Things About Me
|March 30, 2011||Posted by Sweet Tooth Runner under Uncategorized|
HOWDY lovely friends!!
Here’s what you do with the One Lovely Blog award:
- You link and thank the blogger who awarded you (check!)
- Copy-and-paste (or download and upload) the award into your own blog post–a teacup of roses! (check!)
- Share Seven Things about yourself
- Nominate up to fifteen other great bloggers
- Comment on their blogs to let them know to come pick up their prize
So Seven Things about me…hmmm…well these are gonna be pretty random!!
Plus the same top in black and the tempo shorts in red. Obsessed much?!
3. I am a musician! I get a LOT of questions about this, because I’ve mentioned it a few times, but basically I’m a viola player. I have over 7 hours of rehearsals a week on top of classes and running/exercise which is tough, but I get paid for quartet jobs at weddings and stuff, and I get to go on tour!
That was last year in Hungary. I’ve also been to Paris, Croatia, Slovenia and Spain on tour, and am going to Germany on a short tour NEXT WEEK and then Finland for a long one in the summer!
4. I have been in three car crashes in my life, but have never broken a bone. I blame my momma. Last year she reversed at high speed into a bollard. Her insurance company (understandably) hate her.
That stuff is the bomb.com. Wash in, rinse, and you’re DONE.
…which sadly never came.
That is a ‘normal’ female body. I, however, only have one kidney, and I have two wombs. So technically, I can have triplets in each womb, or twins in one, and sextuplets in the other, or all sorts of crazy stuff!! WEIRD.
There, 7 completely random (and freaky…) facts for you!! Instead of picking people to award this to, because I hate doing that cos I love you all so much, I want you ALL to do this if you haven’t already!! I’d LOVE to hear seven things about you, so DO IT!!
Share a random fact about YOU! Bonus points if it’s something weird that makes me feel better about my freakiness!
What hair products do you use? Wash’N’Go 2-in-1…and that’s it. What can I say, I’m high maintenance!
Random Q: What was your Wednesday Workout? Early morning spin, weights, and a 30 min Triple Challenge class (more on that tomorrow!).
Enjoy the rest of your week friends!!