2011 goals and your feedback neeeded!
|December 31, 2010||Posted by Sweet Tooth Runner under Uncategorized|
One of my favourite things to do every year is to make goals for the coming year. Almost every year, I make 10 goals for the year. So here is my list for 2011!
- Continue with my healthy lifestyle and attitude throughout 2011! I know this won’t always be easy, but I believe I can do it!
- Be able to run 3 miles in less than 22 minutes. This is for my training to enter the London Mini Marathon- I have to do a trial first to get in (in March), and this is the sort of pace I’ll need! Preferably even faster…!
- Run a half marathon. I want to run my first half marathon in 2011, in a sub 2 hour time.
- Raise more money for charity. I raised £300 last year, and want to beat that by a lot in 2011!
- Practise yoga daily. Even if it is just a quick stretch out before bed, or a few minutes of meditating in the morning, I’d like to build this more into my life!
- Go to a new exercise class once a month. Okay, so I might eventually run out of ‘new’ classes, but just any class I don’t normally go to will suffice!
- Keep up weight training/Body Pump classes. I want my weak, non-existent muscles to bulk up a bit!
- Experiment more with recipes and food. Continue to try new recipes and foods as much as possible, and work on getting variety in my diet.
- Have a big blog giveaway! I’m currently working on this one, but it’ll be great, you’ll see…!
- Improve and expand my blog! I am really enjoying blogging, and ‘meeting’ all you bloggie friends! I will continue to post at least once a day where possible, and listen to any feedback you might have! I can’t wait to see where this blog will go over the coming year!
On that last note, I would love it if you could either leave a comment or email me about what you would like to see more of on this blog. For example, certain topics, discussions, debates, new pages, day-to-day life, running, food, etc. I really appreciate your honesty and feedback!
I love all you lovely blogging friends, and appreciate all my readers and commenters so much! I wish you all a fantastic 2011!
So what are your goals for 2011? And don’t forget to leave your requests/recommendations/comments for the blog!